Saturday, May 09, 2009

Today Joe and I went on a wonderful bike ride through Enumclaw, Black Diamond, and Ravensdale area. Here is Joe in his brand new Chevy Silverado just after he loaded our bikes onto the bike rack.
Here is Joe on the bridge that crosses the Green River. This bridge is in the Flaming Geyser Park.
Joe on his bike.
Me on my bike
Steep descent but a steeper climb awaited us!
Soon after our rest stop at Ravensdale we began to see a lot of cyclists go by in large groups. It appears there was a big race this afternoon. We stopped to watch a group go by and I took a few pictures.



Joe and I had a great time and an awesome ride this afternoon. The weather was just perfect! And my two wonderful kids treated Joe and me to dinner this evening. An early Mother's Day dinner. I couldn't have asked for a better day!

No comments: