Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sad sad day



It’s 4:30 Sunday morning and I can’t sleep. Yesterday we had to put my daughter’s pet ferret to sleep. It was a sad day. Tink was loved by everyone in our family. We called my son Aaron who is away at college to tell him about Tink and he was sad too. Tink would have been six this August. Not wanting to sit at home thinking about Tink Joe, Jackie, and I went for a long road ride. It was a beautiful spring day. Warm, sunny, and not a cloud in the sky. The ride helped a lot to get our minds off Tink. It’s amazing how attached a person gets to their pets. Tink had character and individuality. He was loving and playful. He will be missed for a long long time. I told my husband no more pets. I can’t handle this part of it. Last year it was Kuma our dog of 14 years and this year Tink.

No comments: