Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Great News!

I had an appointment this afternoon with my foot doctor. He took x-rays to see how my bones were mending and mending they are! He gave me the go ahead to shed my cast and crutches and starting tomorrow . . . I may wear shoes again! Real shoes! But the best news; he said that I may begin cycling again! He did say to start off easy, naturally, and listen to my body. But YES I may ride again! Just in time too . . . spring has just begun and summer is just around the corner. I can't wait to walk into work tomorrow morning with shoes on my feet! No crutches, which means I can stop by Starbucks for a mocha and carry it to my office! No crutches means free hands again. Of course you should see my poor whithered calf! It's a sad little thing. My work is definitely cut out for me! But I am one happy person tonight!

No comments: