Friday, July 19, 2024

Summer of Trolls - Trolls 1 and 2

 2024 Riding    

This year my main goal is to visit all five Northwest Trolls.

My friends and I have started off great. We visited two of the five trolls.

In May we rode to West Seattle to see Bruun Idun in Lincoln Park in Alki. 

In June we rode to Issaquah to see Jakob Two Trees.

Hopefully we will visit Oscar the Bird King on Vashon Island, Pia the Peacekeeper on Bainbridge Island and Frankie Feetsplinters in Ballard.

Two down and three more to go. 

Note, there is a sixth troll, Ole Bolle, but he is located near Portland Oregon. I don't think my friends and I will be riding to see him, but I may have to drive there sometime in the near future for a visit. 

May visit to see Bruun Idun






June to visit Jakob Two Trees







No comments: